Chronic fatigue, back pain, fibromyalgia, autoimmune conditions, irritable bowel syndrome and other digestive disorders, migraines, premenstrual syndrome… many people today are affected by conditions that limit the quality of their life and get little relief from medication. If this is you, it might be time for you to dig deeper into the causes of ill health. What if the clue was in your mind? What if your body was expressing the discomfort of the difficult emotions you experience on a regular basis?
The link between our emotions and physical health has been studied for many decades. Scientists know our emotional health is directly linked to our immune function. Old stories, unresolved trauma, and a poor relationship with ourselves and others are the background of an immune system that attacks our body’s own healthy cells. Ongoing feelings of anger and frustration can lead to the chronic contraction of muscles that cause headaches and body pain. Chronic stress affects our gut, our nervous system, our ability to detoxify and so much more! On the other hand, it is also known that feelings of deep and truthful connections to others are the best predictors for aging in optimal health.
The question is, how do you move from this knowledge to a change in the way you feel that can facilitate the healing of your body? As a medical doctor with over 13 years experience in mind body medicine, I know that long lasting emotional change lies in a profound transformation in the way we experience our everyday life. When difficulties become opportunities to rise to the occasion, victimhood shifts to authenticity and courage, helplessness turns into resilience, anger into compassion and hopelessness into self love, the whole person is transformed, and physical healing follows.
I invite you to The Stories in Your Body, a MindBody healing journey over a long weekend, starting with the exploration of your physical symptoms, all the way to the release and transformation of old patterns of emotion.
In this programme, you will:
- Realise that the Mind/Body divide has no scientific grounds
- Discover medical evidence that supports the mind and body being an inseparable unit
- Understand how your thoughts and emotions are influencing your physical health
- Discover how your symptoms correspond to your experience of life and how they serve an adaptive purpose
- Understand what needs drive your habitual emotions and behaviours
- Learn how to instantly shift your emotional state
- Shift the meaning of old memories from negative to positive
- Clear and release your mental and emotional blockages to healing
- Understand how your unconscious filters dictate what you perceive from reality and the illnesses you manifest.
- Create a daily ritual to set the optimal mental disposition for your body to heal
- Join a supportive network of people who can assist you in your healing path
When and where?
Friday 30th of November to Sunday 2nd of December 2018, 9.30am to 6pm.
The location is in Riverhead, Auckland, overlooking a river, and perfectly suited as a place for healing.
What is the cost?
I have kept the cost of this programme down to $799 for this 3 day, full immersion journey that can transform your life and your health.
However, this time, an this time only, you can enrol for $499 only. If you think you need this programme, enrol now! Don’t miss this opportunity.
Book your place now by filling up your contact details in the form below and transferring $499 into bank account 12-3221-0112229-00 with your name as reference.